Saturday, December 4, 2010

Britney Spears Releases New Album in March 2011

Singer Britney Spears will solve fans longing immediately. Upcoming March 2011 Britney Spears is ready to release her new album.


The singer’s full name Britney Jean Spears was released the last album ‘Circus’ (2008). Long enough not release the work, now proudly Britney Spears announced she will launch the album again.


“I am almost finished my new album, and it will release in March (2011). I AM IN LOVE WITH IT!” says the singer of ‘Oops! … I Did It Again’, as reported by Contact Music, Saturday (12/04/2010).


On the same occasion, Jason Trawick lover was also expressed her gratitude to fans around the world who had given her birthday congratulations. Britney’s 29th birthday at December 2nd, 2010.


Britney Spears


Britney Spears new album


“Wake up with congratulations from you guys, make me smile,” wrote Britney Spears in her Twitter account.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger