Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Wedding Plans For Son Moses, 4

Here's a tip you might not see on Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop newsletter: arranging a marriage for your four year old child.



Paltrow, on the cover of this month's InStyle, is interviewed by new best friend Faith Hill. Hill and Paltrow grew close as Hill's husband, singer Tim McGraw, co-starred with Paltrow in the country music movie 'Country Strong,' and Hill's daughter is casting her spell on Paltrow's son, too.



"Moses... we might really become family when he marries Audrey!" she told Hill. "My son is in love with your daughter!"



Moses, Paltrow's son with Coldplay singer Chis Martin, is four years old, while Aubrey is nine.



Turning to her new movie, Paltrow, who was honored yesterday with her Hollywood Walk of Fame star, admitted to the country star that she had a ton to learn.



"I've never prepared for anything more in my life. It was a big responsibility. There was studying with an accent coach, learning to play guitar, and of course the singing," she said. "My voice didn't have any power or strength to it at all, and I wanted to try to sing properly. And I was so nervous about performing live scenes in the film because that's so foreign to me."



And the hard work paid, off it seems, when Hill complimented Paltrow's voice. Not that Paltrow was surprised.



"I don't even know how to respond to that in your presence, but thank you," Paltrow says. "You know, last night when I was watching the film, I thought, this is the best job I've ever done. Normally I can't stand to see myself, but with this film I felt like it all came together."



Paltrow plays Kelly Canter, a former country star looking to resurrect her career, with the help of a new boyfriend (played by Garrett Hedlund) and McGraw, who plays her manager. Check out the trailer below:



WATCH:





view original source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger