Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WATCH: Gwyneth: I Panicked At Not Working Out, I'm 'A Lush'

Gwyneth Paltrow visited 'Chelsea Lately' Monday night to promote 'Country Strong,' the movie for which she gained 20 pounds by eating lots of fried chicken and not working out.



Of the "nightmare" of abandoning her workout regimen, Gwyneth said, "At first I was panicked, so I would work out a little bit and then sort of lie... I was like, 'I've gotta stop, I've gotta stop!'"



She also talked about drinking "a lot" of booze of all types.



"I like red wine, but I'll drink white, rose," she said. "Guinness is my favorite beer, I like a dirty vodka martini. I'm just a lush, basically. I'll do whatever."



WATCH:


news.blogspot.com/" >view original source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger