Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WATCH: David Arquette: I've Always Been Wild

David Arquette visited 'Lopez Tonight' Tuesday to talk about his separation from Courteney Cox and defend his recent wild weekend in Miami.



"I am a fun-loving, great person," he said. "I refuse to let these magazines vilify me, make me a demon. I am one of the best people you'll ever meet."



David, who announced his nickname as 'David Good Times,' said his behavior is nothing new as he has "always been wild and crazy." He also talked about Courteney.



"Everything's cool," he said. "I love my wife, she loves me. We care about each other. We're in different places right now so we're figuring out what's next. We'll see what happens."



WATCH:


news.blogspot.com/" >view original source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger