Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Michael Douglas: Feeling "Stronger," Preparing for New Movie


Michael Douglas is not cancer-free just yet.

But the Oscar-winning actor, who was diagnosed in August, tells People he feels "stronger everyday," as he continues to undergo treatment, recognizing: "It's a long road back."

Michael Douglas Image

Part of that road involves prepping for his next role. The 66-year old will take the title role in Liberace, a biopic directed by Steven Soderbergh.

"I've got a bunch of tapes of performances," he said of the real-life character. "I'm thinking; I'm a blank slate. Everything shows me he was a lovely man; I just want to reconfirm that."

The movie stars shooting this spring, which should give Douglas plenty more time to spend with his family. He spent Thanksgiving weekend with wife Catherine Zeta-Jones and their kids at Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando.


Read The Original Sourcetrend USA news

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger