Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Glee Does Sectionals – Top Lines From Tonight’s Glee!


GLEE Wallpaper by RandomPandemonium 300x225 Glee Does Sectionals   Top Lines From Tonights Glee!


It was another fantastic Glee episode tonight and the funny one-liners were flying yet again!  We got to see our favorite Glee club prepare for  sectionals, saw Mr Shue get his heart broken, Kurt become a ‘Warbler’ and got to see the Glee kids sing some of my favorite songs!  I mean, how awesome were they singing Florence and the Machine?!? 


But it’s the awesome writing that makes me love the show so much.  Here’s a listing of some of my favorite lines from tonight’s Glee!



  • I know I’m more talented than all of you, Britney Spears taught me that

  • Just like I know that the cricket that reads to me at night is totally stealing my jewellery

  • I like to say badassador

  • Have you been working out – your arms seem bigger.  It’s the steroids

  • You are as brilliant and talented as you are irritating

  • We’re sorry Mr. Shue.  We heard the news about Miss Pillsbury marrying the finest dentist alive

  • My dad’s went to couples counselling because one of them put up wallpaper in the den and they said that it was the only thing that kept them from killing each other

  • If we lose, we should throw possums

  • You look like a cheerleader zombie corpse

  • You haven’t noticed her ignoring you lately?  Not really, it’s shark week

  • Why would I cheat on you – is this a mad lib?

  • I’m not nervous.  You know why? Because show choir is stupid


 I can’t wait for Glee to go all Christmas-y on us!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger