Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2010: Would You Let Your Teen Son Watch This Video?!?


victoria's secret fashion show 2010 victoria's secret

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010: Would you let your teen son watch?


We joke about boys reading Playboy for the articles. Is letting them watch the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2010 for the musical performances any different? Watching the models strut, nay bounce, down the runway, I was struck by two thoughts: 1) I’m sure glad my son is in the girl-hating stage right now; and 2) if he was a teenager, would I let him watch the video below?


I’m leaning toward a big old no on the latter. There’s not much left to the imagination here, and while I know that kids today see a lot more skin than they did in my youth, when flannels and jeans were “in” rather than midriff-skimming tops, I’m surprised CBS can get this stuff past the censors. When did broadcast become Skinemax?


What do you think – would or did you let your teenage son watch this? (Trust me, this one is tame.)



Source


Photo: CBS




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger