Monday, November 29, 2010

Airplane Quotes: Leslie Nielsen’s Best Airplane, Naked Gun Frank Drebin Quotes


airplane quotes leslie nielsen frank drebin the naked gun quotes

Airplane Quotes, Frank Drebin The Naked Gun Leslie Nielsen Quotes


The movie Airplane quotes are definitely some of the best comedic quotes in movie history, courtesy of late actor Leslie Nielsen. Leslie Nielsen passed away yesterday at the age of 84, and left behind his wife and two daughters.



In addition to his Airplane quotes, Leslie Nielsen will also long be remembered for his role of Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun series of films.


To commemorate Leslie Nielsen, here are some of our favorite Airplane quotes and Naked Gun/Frank Drebin movie quotes:


Airplane Quotes:


Rumack: “You’d better tell the Captain we’ve got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital.”
Elaine Dickinson: “A hospital? What is it?”
Rumack: “It’s a big building with patients, but that’s not important right now.”


Rumack: “Can you fly this plane, and land it?”
Ted Striker: “Surely you can’t be serious.”
Rumack: “I am serious… and don’t call me Shirley.”


Rumack: “What was it we had for dinner tonight?”
Elaine Dickinson: “Well, we had a choice of steak or fish.”
Rumack: “Yes, yes, I remember, I had lasagna.”


Rumack: “I won’t deceive you, Mr. Striker. We’re running out of time.”
Ted Striker: “Surely there must be something you can do.”
Rumack: “I’m doing everything I can… and stop calling me Shirley!”


Frank Drebin Naked Gun Quotes:


“It’s the same old story. Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girl dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year’s Day.”


“Just think; next time I shoot someone, I could be arrested.”


“Jane, since I’ve met you, I’ve noticed things that I never knew were there before… birds singing, dew glistening on a newly formed leaf, stoplights.”


Source




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger