Saturday, December 4, 2010

Nick Lachey ‘Extremely Happy’ To Be Marrying Vanessa Minnillo





nick lachey, sing-off, vanessa minnillo

Nick Lachey 'Extremely Happy' To Marry Vanessa Minnillo


Nick Lachey is current promoting the second season of NBC’s a cappella vocal competition show, The Sing-Off. The host, 37, also opened up about his upcoming marriage to long-time girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo, 30.


“I want it to be about her,” the former boy band singer told People. “Any guy will tell you that it’s probably more about the bride than the groom. It’s just about celebrating your love for each other.”



He added, “She’s my soulmate in every way….She gets me, I get her….She’s a great girl….incredibly intelligent, incredibly personable. She’s independent, yet supportive. I’m extremely happy that she’s mine.”


When asked about children, Nick said, “I’m pushing 40 here, so the time is probably imminent. Everything happens in the right time and for now, it’s good training to be an uncle.”


Are you excited for Nick/Vanessa offspring?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger