Saturday, December 4, 2010

Justin Bieber’s Mom Cancels His Phone Plan: You’re Grounded!


justin bieber, justin bieber phone

Justin Bieber's Mom Cancels His Phone Plan


In rare occurrences, child celebrities are kept grounded by their parents in order to try to keep a level head and a sense of normalcy. This is the case with Justin Bieber as his mom recently cancelled his phone plan as a form of punishment.


Here’s what he had to say about it:


“Mom travels with me. We argue yes, I think every parent and son argue, but I love my mom. I think it’s good she travels with me but sometimes I need a break because I’m with her 24/7, but I love her, I like being with her.”



More from Justin:


“The other day she cancelled my phone plan. We got into an argument about something stupid, and she was like, ‘Give me the phone’, and I was like, ‘No’, so she just went and cancelled it.”


Seems like a harsh punishment for such a famous kid. What if he misses out on a call for a chance at a great duet? Hopefully Usher and Justin carry back-up walkie talkies.


Do you think Justin should get special treatment?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger