Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cartoon Pictures For Your Facebook Profile: Which Care Bear Are You?


care bears

Care Bears Were A Popular Cartoon Fixture


Did you know that Care Bears originated on greeting cards? And that they were made into plush stuffed animals before even hitting the television airwaves? Seems a little reverse if you ask me. But, alas, they will forever be a part of our pop culture.


In light of cartoon characters being posted to Facebook profiles, I thought it’d be a good time to list the original care bears and for you to decide which one you are.



The ten original Care Bears consisted of Bedtime Bear, Birthday Bear, Cheer Bear, Friend Bear, Funshine Bear, Good Luck Bear, Grumpy Bear, Love-a-lot Bear, Tenderheart Bear, and Wish Bear.


I’ve always considered myself Tenderheart Bear because I tend to always see the good in people. I guess that means I have a big heart. Which Care Bear do you think you would be?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger