Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Elizabeth Edwards Latest News: Cancer Spreads to Liver

Resilience: Reflections on the Burdens and Gifts of Facing Life's Adversities
Elizabeth Edwards latest news: Edwards’ cancer has spread to her liver, reports People.com. I’m so incredibly saddened to hear about Elizabeth’s health taken a turn for the worse.
The Edwards family released the following statement to People: “Elizabeth has been advised by her doctors that further treatment of her cancer would be unproductive. She is resting at home with family and friends.”
Elizabeth Edwards took to Facebook to post the following message:
“I have been sustained throughout my life by three saving graces ­ my family, my friends, and a faith in the power of resilience and hope. These graces have carried me through difficult times and they have brought more joy to the good times than I ever could have imagined. The days of our lives, for all of us, are numbered. We know that.”

“It isn’t possible to put into words the love and gratitude I feel to everyone who has and continues to support and inspire me every day. To you I simply say: you know. With love, Elizabeth.”
Elizabeth Edwards, is the estranged wife of presidential candidate John Edwards, who made headlines for his affair with another woman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger