Monday, December 6, 2010

Ed O'Neill: Jane Lynch Should Not Have Won Emmy

Ed O'Neill decided to pick a fight with Sue Sylvester. The 'Modern Family' star news/Articles ;told TV Guide that while he enjoyed Jane Lynch's portrayal of the surly gym teacher on 'Glee,' he didn't think it deserved the Emmy it earned her.

Dutch [VHS]I Do & I Don't
"I love Jane, honestly I do," he told the magazine. "I'm dying to star in one of Christopher Guest's movies alongside her, but I don't think she should have gotten the Emmy for that part. (Sue Sylvester) is just a one-note character."


As for who he thought was deserving of the win? None other than on-screen wife, Sofia Vergara.


"Sofia is just so, so funny," O'Neill said. "I don't think people realize how hilarious she is. She's so sharp with her wit, it's amazing."




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger